Bride's Name: Caitlin Selph
Groom's Name: Nick Walker
Photographer: Candace Howell @candacenicolephotos
Videographer: Andrew Lawlin @andrew_lawlin
Hair and Makeup: Hair; Jennifer Beever. Make up; Jennifer Le @jlemakeup
Flowers: Jennifer Wenger
1. Special/favorite moment of your day?
Definitely our first look! I was a little hesitant at first but SO thankful we did it. It was a chance for us to see each other before the ceremony, speak our own vows and take a few pictures before everyone arrived. Our ceremony was also special. It was the perfect mixture of religion, humor, and love.
2. Favorite Moment of Day?
Watching all our closest friends and family arrive for the ceremony. It brought us so much joy to have everyone we love in one place to celebrate with us. We also loved dancing the night away.
3. Best memory of the day?
Family and matron of honor/best man speeches. We are so blessed to have such loving and supportive family and friends.
4. Wedding Theme - Color
Winter formal; blush, burgundy, rose gold and lots of greenery!
5. Why did you choose the dress you picked?
From day one of dress shopping, I knew I wanted a dress with sleeves, an open back and for my mom to love it. After trying on what felt like a hundred dresses, I finally decided. To be honest, it wasn't until I tried the dress on multiple times that I fell in love with it. It was the perfect fit and couldn't imagine wearing any other dress.
6. A few sentences about your wedding?
Our wedding was truly magical and the best part was I got to marry my best friend. We had the most perfect December day full of sunshine and pure bliss. We are forever grateful for our generous parents for making our day simply the best.
7. How did you and your groom meet?
We both ran track in high school!
8. How did your groom propose?
I thought I was planning him a birthday party but turns out.. he was planning an engagement party! I was completely surprised when we walked through the woods and there was a bottle of champagne, a cute little rug, an arch of twinkle lights and my future husband down on one knee!
9. Advice to bride planning her wedding.The day goes by SO fast...Splurge on your photographer and videographer. As your memories fade, you will always have the special moments captured on camera. Shout out to Candace and Andrew! Also, take a few minutes alone with your new HUSBAND.. before the reception started we took 10 min to soak in what just happened!
10. What favorite part/thing/experience about shopping with Serendipity?
I'm very indecisive, so choosing a dress was difficult for me. Serendipity was very patient and positive during my dress shopping experience. They also handled fittings for 8 groomsmen with ease.